Friday, May 24, 2013

I know what you did last Wednesday

I know what you did last Wednesday is a very deadly story, not deadly as there are tigers and stuff like that but people die and yeah. So I will tell you the story and see if you understand it, if you don't understand it just write me a comment and I might do another one.

There is a boy called Nick and he is very clever, but on the other hand he has a brother. His brother Tim is so so so stupid. So Nick had a friend called Rory McDougal who lives on Crocodile Island in Scotland. One day Tim got a letter and he thinks that it is from his mom and dad but it is from Rory. He opened the letter and read it:

It has been many years since we met, but I would like to invite you to a reunion of old boys and girls from St Egbert's Comprehensive, which will take place from Wednesday 9th to Friday 11th July. I am sure you are busy but but I am so keen to see you again that I will pay you £1,000 to make the journey to Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment